Got a question? Talk to a representative who specializes in the answers you need.
Send to: email@example.com
Phone Support: 714-368-3600 Option 1
How to get help
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to open a ticket.
- The system will send you a response indicating the ticket number and the fact that the system has received your request.
- If you do not see a response from the ticket system within a few minutes then please follow up with a phone call as we may not have received your request.
- Please be sure to address the e-mail message to email@example.com and do not add any other addressees, ie: additional addresses on the To: or cc: lines, as this will lead to duplicate and detached tickets when people reply to the message thread.
- If you would like someone else to be copied on the ticket messages please just let us know who else should be notified in the body of the ticket and we will add them to the cc list in the ticket system.
- Call 714-368-3600 option 1 or you can use option 0 to go direct to voicemail paging.
- Normal business hours are 8 am to 6 pm PST
- If you call outside of these hours and get a message indicating the office is closed then please press “0” to go to the voicemail paging system.
- We will return your call within 1 hour after being paged. (2 hours during Holidays)
If the matter is urgent, time sensitive, or network emergency then please state this clearly so we know to escalate the call.
Monday – Friday: 8:00AM – 6:00PM PDT (UTC +7:00)